Skilled, experienced, pragmatic
Many issues affecting public sector organisations mirror those within the private sector. But understanding the subtle differences requires a very specific set of skills and experience.
We have been honing ours for many years. The result is that we are able to offer public sector organisations impartial and informed advice for a very competitive rate.
With public sector clients both in the UK and Europe, our senior team of professionals works closely with: museums and galleries; organisations active in transport and regeneration; leisure and recreational partnerships; and donor agencies and regulators.
External audit services are among our areas of expertise. We can also help you with:
- internal audits — working to Government internal audit standards, these cover all financial and operational aspects of your organisation. We can also carry out project management and value-for-money reviews.
- risk management — this involves identifying and assessing key risks and drawing up a register. Once a risk management strategy has been established, we will work with you to identify risks on an on-going basis.
- corporate governance relates to the way your organisation is structured, organised and controlled. We can work with you to establish a framework, review your board and committee structure, and put internal control and management assurance processes in place.
- contract audits and grant audits assure donors and donees that contracts are being complied with.
- VAT — we have specialist expertise in the VAT complexities facing publicly-funded bodies.