Efficient, smart, professional
Professional practices are unique businesses, facing unique challenges. That's why it's so important to work with other professionals who are on your wavelength. Who understand the issues you face. And who can work closely with you to develop your practice.
Aside from ensuring that you have the right combination of personalities and skills, systems and processes need to be aligned to meet your objectives. Getting these right can be onerous and time consuming, especially when you are eager to focus on growth. But it pays dividends in the long run.
Our clients include lawyers, barristers, architects, accountants and patent agents. They come to Littlejohn because they like dealing with like-minded people who deliver a cost-effective, personalised service.
Our attention will not be focused exclusively on the practice. Partners are important too. We work with them to ensure personal finances are structured to deliver the greatest possible benefits to both the practice and the individuals concerned.
Our services include:
Audit and business assurance
- preparing annual accounts and reviews
- audits (including Solicitors' Accounts Rules reviews)
- taking on your entire finance function through our outsourcing service.
Tax advice and solutions
- managing partners' wealth and looking after their personal tax
- risk assessment
- VAT advice.
Practice management and strategic advice
- mergers and acquisitions
- partnership de-mergers and start-ups
- international growth, through our independent membership of PrimeGlobal, our international association of independent accounting firms
- partnership retreats and conferences
- partner appraisals
- advice or assistance with incorporation to LLP or Limited Company
- IT strategy, network design and support.