Experienced, flexible, personal
No-one likes to be pigeonholed. And in today's competitive markets, you need advisers who understand your company's very specific aims and challenges — whether you're a start-up or a listed plc.
Littlejohn offers you all this and more.
With us, you get a firm that is:
- experienced enough to have worked with all types and sizes of business, across many sectors
- flexible enough to tailor its approach to your circumstances
- personal enough to build close relationships, based on understanding, continuity and hands-on commitment.
"Close client relationships are at the heart of the way we work. We find that greater staff and partner engagement with your business means more effective, practical and innovative solutions for you and your stakeholders."
We offer a range of services few firms our size can match:
- strategic business consulting
- corporate audit
- understanding UK GAAP
- share valuations
- executive reward planning
- VAT & Customs duties
- company secretarial
- business tax consultancy
- regulatory audit
- IAS/IFRS implementation
- IT consultancy
- employee incentive planning
- internal audit
- corporate finance
- risk management
- investigations and due diligence
- litigation support / forensic accounting
- PAYE and N.I. advice
- corporate governance
Through PrimeGlobal - our association of independent accounting firms — we are represented in some 90 countries worldwide. So, whether you have international operations or aspirations, we can support you with tax advice and access to local country experts.